Vietnam Trade Office in the U.S.A was established in 1998 as part the Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to the United State of America and representing the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) of Vietnam mandated with the following functions and activities:
- Enhancing Government to Government trade relations and monitoring the trade regimes and the issues thereof.
- Monitoring and protecting the legitimate rights and interests of Vietnamese enterprises in trade with the US to ensure the business fairness and legacy.
- Providing business information and guidance to U.S businesses who wish to expand their business to Vietnam and Vietnamese businesses interested in doing business with the U.S.
- Tailoring and assisting business missions, trade fairs, and business events from the U.S to Vietnam and from Vietnam to the U.S., making business matching for enterprises from the two countries.
- Promoting the Vietnam national image and brand names of Made-In-Vietnam products
Vietnam Trade Office in Washington D.C. (Head Office)
1730 M Street, N.W., # 501, Washington D.C., 20036
Tel: (202) 463-9425, 463-9426, 804-4429, 463-9419
Fax: (202) 463-9439
Vietnam Trade Office in San Francisco (Branch Office)
474 35th Avenue
San Francisco. CA 94121
Tel: 415-989 1194; Fax: 415-751 1751
Vietnam Trade Office in Houston, Texas (Branch Office)
5251 Westheimer Rd. Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77056
Tel: 713-808 5536; Fax: 713-871 0312
Vietnam Trade Promotion Center in New York (Affiliate Office)
545 Fifth Ave, Suite 1109 New York, N.Y., 10017
Tel: (212) 868-2686, 868-2688; Fax: (212) 868-2687